Sunday, April 29, 2007

What I should be doing...

... is writing Alchemy. I'm just about to start chapter 4 and the second draft is so muh better than the first one. That was more like a very detailed outline. Well not that detailed... as my hunt for the scent of indigo dye proved, LOL.




So I should be writing that... but instead, after an IM chat a couple of days ago, I have another story squatting in my head.




This doesn't happen to me. I have to hack at ideas with the pick. On some days, I need dynamite.




So having characters, a setting, half a plot... and a murder/mystery plot at that... skulking about in my brain is unsettling. Anyway to appease the lurking monster, I made it an icon. I'll write more about it as it gradually takes over my life. And here's the icon, I'm heading back to Varo *grin*




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger impwork said...

Sounds intriguing.

29 April, 2007 23:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home