Friday, November 17, 2006

NaNo Day 15, 16 & 17

I've been pretty slack this week. I'm just under 25000 words, which for me is a tonne weight of writing, but not that good for NaNoWriMo, LOL

I realise not that I'm about 3/4s of the way through the story and that another 20k will probably have it finished, with another 10k added after the nightmare that is the first draft is over. It's doable, just not maybe in the next 13 days... ;-)

I'm have the weekend off as I need to look at Past Lies which needs a rewrite and 10k added my New Year's Eve... eep... So I want to thrash out what I have to do and then see if what I have planned is acceptable. Then write it. That starts 1 December. So Guardian is out of the loop for another month.

Oh, and I left Alesh and Varo very happy... but not for long...

Mwhahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home