Monday, June 12, 2006

Who am I?

She doesn’t trust me.
Not that I blame her. I wouldn’t trust me either. After all, I could tell you the truth…
So the final version will be subject to her whims.


Who am I?

I am Jarod Vae. Bone Magician and Lord of the Inner Circle.

And I want to make one thing perfectly clear, from the outset.

For years, I’ve followed my cousin, Marrus. Worked for him, protected the woman he believes is the fabled Sorcerer. That’s been my job. Hiding Fen Dakis. I would never betray him. Never. Those are lies spread by that writer.

No. Fen Dakis is a means to an end.

Nothing more.

Understand?

2 Comments:

Blogger TeeBee said...

Mwuah-hah-ha! I spy the dark side ----> 1st POV! heheheh

13 June, 2006 00:50  
Blogger Kim Knox said...

That could all change...

14 June, 2006 00:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home