Sunday, June 11, 2006

Am I crazy??

Okay... trying for the two blog approach. The fact that I have trouble updating one blog on a daily basis is hard enough, without me throwing this into the mix... but here I go.

Under the name of Kim Knox... I write fantasy romance.

I didn't think about writing under two names at the very beginning. However, I'd had a few surprised reactions about me writing both comtemporary and fantasy. So I'm trying to avoid confusion and disappointment. I hope, LOL

Since my I really should be writing Blog is my struggle with hobbits, ents and unruly wizards i.e. my family with a bit of general bit of writing thrown in, I'm going to try something different with this one.

I was thinking of letting my characters run it. A weekly turn, maybe.

I'll see how it goes... eep

2 Comments:

Blogger TeeBee said...

how flipping cool!
I'm so stealing that idea!!!
:-D

12 June, 2006 10:09  
Blogger impwork said...

Crazy? No. Letting your characters write a blog madness possibly...

13 June, 2006 12:57  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home